- Responsibility for supervision of other team members or managing a small team and own the delivery of that team for allocated pieces of work or project management; maintaining time and quality delivery standards.
- Performance Management – Ensure delivery of People Management Pru and that all its processes and tools are fully utilised in managing people allocated to him/her.
- Seek and act on opportunities to develop wider and deeper technical and business understanding.
- Monitor business and external developments related to own area of responsibility and propose consequent changes to established procedures. Undertake numerical analysis and manipulation using a range of systems and actuarial tools.
- Prepare and document simple computer programmes and models to clearly defined requirements.
- Support a range of management reports like committee papers, board reports, process efficiency reports, and regulatory returns.
- Respond to straightforward technical queries.
- Support other team members in a range of project work as and when required. Seek and act on opportunities to develop technical and business understanding.
- Draft and maintain up-to-date, appropriate documentation and checklists for any processes that are implemented. Compliance.
- Financial Controls – Ensure all expenditure commitments (orders, contracts, budgets etc) and all payments are properly authorised, controlled and monitored.
- 5-7 years of relevant Actuarial experience
- An active student member of the Institute or Faculty of Actuaries and / or Indian Institute of Actuaries with 11 actuarial exams cleared.
- Thorough understanding and experience of at least one function / team within Actuarial and ability to deliver on assigned tasks independently like Valuation, Modelling, Pricing.
- Good knowledge of the Financial Services industry and regulatory environment like EEV, IFRS, Solvency II.
- Good level of business influence skills like commercial appreciation and attitude required.
- Good level of understanding of the financial dynamics of Insurance business and how key factors influence the various financial measures.
- Good knowledge of insurance industry related products like Annuities, Bonds, Lifetime Mortgage, Unit Linked and With Profit.
- Good Knowledge of either MoSes/Prophet/RAFM.
- People management experience.
Interested candidates can mail their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org