Associate Actuary – Solvency II
- Minimum prior experience of 8 years working in an insurance and/or actuarial consultancy is required.
- An ability to understand, interpret and communicate complex regulation.
- Experience of regulatory capital.
- Experience with internal models and internal model application processes.
- Experience with ORSAs.
- Experience with stress tests and reverse stress tests.
- Experience in conduct and compliance issues faced by general insurers.
- Experience in designing and reviewing regulatory disclosures and market reporting.
- Experience with risk management frameworks and governance.
- A good understanding of finance and risk process and controls.
- Specialist Solvency II insurance regulatory knowledge supporting the above and ability to apply it in partnership with tax, actuarial and restructuring specialists.
- We seek creative and well-rounded self-starters who have both the qualitative and quantitative aptitude to excel in a challenging and highly competitive environment. Actuarial sciences, engineering, mathematics, statistics or economics backgrounds are preferred.
- Adequate and sufficient experience in general insurance pricing/reserving is a must.
- Undergraduate degree and at CT Series Exams and any one of the ST, CA1 or SA Exams from Institute of Actuaries of India/ Institute of Actuaries, UK or at least 5 CAS Exams.
- Superior analytical, research and problem-solving skills.
- Good working knowledge of actuarial reserving/pricing software.
- Advanced mathematical / financial / statistical aptitude.
- Strong computer application skills, specifically Excel, Access and Visual Basic Application.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
Interested candidates can mail their resumes at email@example.com