- Candidate is expected to work on multiple analytics projects for P&C insurance related to Reserving/ Valuation/ Claim Analysis and other Actuarial Projects for the team.
- Understanding of Solvency II directives and its implications on Technical Provision and Reserve Risk assessment.
- Risk Analytics including development of analytical tools, analysis of insurance risk and general support for risk analytics and predictive modelling in the company.
- Research & Development: Research/Learn about new Reserving/Reserve Risk/claims analytics methodologies and develop new & creative solutions to actuarial issues
- Independently analyzing project requirements to own and deliver projects / initiatives with very high quality to establish support credibility.
- Understanding business problems and translate the business information into dynamic and effective reports or dashboards to generate meaningful business insights.
- Analyze and apply technical information to practical situations, assess opportunities for improvement
- Managing teams, ensuring feedback of team members
- Near Qualified Actuary or Recently Qualified Actuary.
- Minimum prior experience of 8 years working in an insurance and/or actuarial consultancy is required.
- Strong analytical and modelling capabilities with research and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tight deadlines and be responsible for priorities and deadlines for others.
- Develop and use collaborative relationship to facilitate the accomplishment of working goals.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and problem solving ability.
- Experience of statistical analysis software or predictive modelling will be an added advantage.
- 2+ years of leadership experience including basic managerial skills, coaching and development, performance management, etc.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to review work of others for accuracy and completeness.
- Innovative and Result orientated.
- Technical expertise in SQL, SAS or VBA would be an added advantage.
Interested candidates can mail their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org